By accessing this website and or placing an order you agree to these terms and conditions.
It is important and quite long, but we encourage you to read it carefully.
Kaelo Ltd is the data controller and our registered office is 3 Bath Place, London, EC2A 3DR
Company registration number is 10007348
VAT registration number is 286 3348 73
Our contact details are as follows:
By post: 3 Bath Place, London, EC2A 3DR
By email: email@example.com
- We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current terms and conditions, because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Website. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this Website.
2. Ordering from www.kaelo.co.uk:
- You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. We will send you an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered.
- Our acceptance of an order takes place when we despatch the order. When we despatch the order the purchase contract will be made even if your payment has been processed immediately, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order.
- Delivery is usually 4-8 weeks from placing an order but we will confirm the estimated dispatch date in the order confirmation email
- We may refuse to accept an order:
(a) where goods are not available;
(b) where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment;
(c) if there has been a pricing or product description error; or
(d) if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
- All prices include VAT (where applicable) at the current rates.
- Prices shown are subject to change without notice.
4. Returns Policy – cancellation and unwanted goods:
- If you wish to cancel your order:
(a) you can notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before we have dispatched the goods to you; or
(b) where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with clause 4.2 below.
- You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 14 days of receipt for a full refund. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you.
- Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid.
- The rights to return the goods as defined in clause 4.2 will not apply in the event that the product has been damaged through misuse.
- The right to a refund as defined in clauses 4.2 and 4.3 covers only the cost of the product – we are not responsible for any costs that you may incur to install the product or the costs of making good cuts to any surface material if you decide you no longer want the product
- The provisions of clauses 4.4 and 4.5 do not affect your statutory rights.
5. Manufacturer’s Guarantee Terms and Conditions